Help Desk Technician
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion's Logistics Division is in need of a Help Desk Technician. This job involves providing computer technical support to approximately 350 computer users for our entire company including all employees, USA offices and agents, and foreign agents. The employee must have a positive attitude, friendly, and be able to deal with multiple personalities. Also, must be motivated, enthusiastic, and a self starter. Spanish speaking would be a bonus since many foreign agents speak Spanish.
Support calls will be communicated using the Salesforce Desk ticketing system. The employee must be able to prioritize requests and respond in a timely fashion. Also, the employee must be able to handle the pressure created from many calls coming in at the same time. There will be minimal overtime if any.
The following lists some of the areas that will be supported:
- Troubleshooting PC problems – both hardware and software
- Setting up brand new computers with new software
- Wiping out PC software, and reinstalling Windows and other software
- Repairing/replacing hardware, installing new parts
- Setting up new user accounts on all systems
- Managing email distribution lists and Aliases, and address books – MS Outlook / Exchange
- Supporting and answering questions on Email software – MS Outlook / Exchange
- Active Directory Administration
- Skype Business and Microsoft 360 Knowledge.
- Phone system, managing, adding phones, swapping extensions, other misc. items
- Install/Test printers on network
- TCP/IP – understanding this protocol, assigning devices IP addresses, testing communication with IP devices
- Setting up printers on our legacy system (HP – Elite)
- Troubleshooting any and all printing problems
- Installing Telnet applications, like IVT (for Elite access) software on PCs and assisting these installations for users.
- Setting up print servers, both wireless and wired
- Understand all aspects of MS Outlook, and ability to install it.
- Organize equipment, special projects to upgrade hardware on all PCs, etc.
- Analyze PC software usage, present lists, update configuration sheets, record keeping
- Make service calls for all outsourced hardware related issues
- Handle calls from USA terminal offices, and use Teamviewer software to remotely connect
- Handle automated email responses from customers
- Office 365 / outlook / Exchange / MSSQL / Mysql
- Citrix and Policies.
Applicants will work in the customer's facilities - This position is offered in the Miami area, FL.
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- A clean background needed for employment in Freight Forwarding locations as TSA/STA Certification will be needed.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Pay: from $50,000/year
Job Status: Full Time