Healthcare Financial Analyst
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion's Staffing Division is in need of a Healthcare Financial Analyst for a large Medical Center in the Doral, FL area.
The candidate will be responsible for reporting and analytics solutions for the organization by gathering business needs, documenting requirements, identifying appropriate data, developing reports and analyses. This individual will work closely with the Finance department on budget analysis and reporting. Responsible for interpreting the data in the reports and analysis developed to help those in the organization gain insight about their areas of accountability and in making strategic decisions.
- Develops, interprets and implements financial models and concepts for financial planning and analysis.
- Maintains and updates the financial analysis to ensure the accuracy, validity, consistency of the model and the data.
- Adjusts the financial analysis and reporting models to meet the developing and changing needs of the organization.
- Plans and implements improvements in executive level financial presentations
- Originates and analyzes the financial performance for various provider contracts including incentive programs, and terms of contracts.
- Designs and makes decision support tools that focus on membership, utilization, trends, capitation rates and provider contracts.
- Creates and presents data analysis and recommendations
- Contributes in special projects and assignments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Healthcare Administration, or Healthcare Informatics.
- Minimum five years progressively experience in financial analysis, preferably in healthcare.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated experience with data visualization tools (such as Tableau, Microsoft BI, or other), Financial Reporting Software (such as Microsoft Management Report, Hyperion, or other), Use of ERP’s Microsoft Dynamics GP is preferred, relational databases, basic statistics and statistical interpretation of data.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - primarily located in a 20 miles radius of Doral, FL
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Pay: $70,000 to $75,000/year
Job Status: Full Time