General Dispatcher | Pompano, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this position:
Our client is a leader in providing electrical and mechanical repair services, technical solutions and new equipment to our customers in the Americas. They are looking for someone to join their team in their Pompano office as a General Dispatcher.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
General dispatching, customer service and parts duties to include:
- Communicate directly with customer
- Maintain the service schedule
- Ensure parts are ordered and delivered on time for technicians
- Notify appropriate sales personnel of service order
- Monitor, reorder and replenish local van inventories
- Monitor and reorder oil, antifreeze and battery levels as needed for service area locations
- Coordinate waste oil management in service area
- Travel in local service area as needed for deliveries or to retrieve parts
- Schedule service after all parts have been received
- Assign service orders to technicians based on the technician’s level of competency for specific task involved
- Track service orders
- Bill service orders as needed
- Understand and follow job site procedures, i.e., equipment, paper work, job site safety, etc.
- Adhere to all company policies.
- Observe all safety procedures and policies and use proper protective equipment (especially eye, ear protection and steel toe shoes/boots, gloves, etc.).
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Report all injuries, near misses and accidents immediately to a supervisor.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to three years’ related generator or engine experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience working in the power generation industry or industrial environment desired.
- Intermediate to advanced experience working with Microsoft Office products.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced, service-oriented environment.
- Requires excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with time entry and billing maintenance service orders.
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to work with unit teams in various levels and manage projects as needed.
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Ability to write clearly and informatively; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems
- involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Working hours Monday thru Friday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM or 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Pompano, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $22 to $24/hour
Job Status: Full Time