General Branch Manager I Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion Staffing Solutions has a client, a Glass Hardware company, looking to hire a General Branch Manager to work at the Miami, FL area. They are looking for a seasoned, results-oriented, talented General Manager, one that is passionate about growing the company and building relationships. Someone with a strong desire to direct, plan and manage overall branch operations with a focus on effective and enthusiastic communications. In this role, you will manage the day to day operations of the Miami branch while managing and mentoring our talented team of associates. We are looking for someone who enjoys a fun, fast-paced environment where each day will bring new opportunities and exciting challenges!
Plans and direct the day to day operations of the branch. Ensures a positive customer experience and develops strategies to maximize efficiencies, profitability, and service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages, leads, and motivates the branch team to deliver an unparalleled customer experience while meeting or exceeding company goals.
- Creates, manages, and executes plans to increase sales, profitability, and customer
- Delivers consistent business results in their local market: a strong customer base, market growth and revenue.
- Ownership of the branch’s quality, customer experience, retention, new business development, safety, engagement, and overall culture.
- Performs additional related duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university or related work experience required.
- 3+ years of experience in progressively responsible management roles required.
- Well established Sales Record within the Glass Hardware industry or related industry preferred.
- Strong operational, customer service skills and experience.
- Able to resolve conflicts and problems independently.
- Excellent time management and analytical skills.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to drive a team centric workforce.
- Proactive decision maker with strong ability to collaborate.
- Business acumen/entrepreneurial spirit along with a strong understanding of profit motives and drivers.
- Business relationship building skills along with a laser focused customer service understanding.
- Articulate, persuasive communicator, with the ability to foster an engaging environment.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written; proficiency in English and Spanish required.
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen ability for detail.
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Product Discounts
Applicants will work in the customer's facility located in the Miami, FL area
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $55,000 to $60,000/year
Job Status: Full Time