Front Desk Representative I Hollywood, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Healthcare's division has a client looking for a Front Desk Representative to work in the Hollywood, FL area.
- Greets patients and other visitors arriving for appointments.
- Responsible for checking in patients: (enter demographics, insurances, and authorizations).
- Collects all co-payments/balances up front.
- Responsible to call PCPs to obtain referrals and/or authorizations if required by new insurance.
- Obtains new providers information to add to EMR.
- Obtains, verifies, and enters patient information into EMR. Insures the accuracy of all entries.
- Responsible to scan paperwork to EMR.
- Completes end of day closing duties
- Assists in cross-training new personnel in regards to front desk duties.
- Answers phones promptly and courteously, handles requests and inquiries, or routes as appropriate.
- Responsible for checking out every patient.
- Responsible to make follow up appointments and follow appointment scheduling protocol and forcing power protocol.
- Responsible to post charges and keep up-to-date the posting of capitations
- Responsible to fax back the notes to the PCP or referral physician.
- Collect Co-payments for Self-Pay Patients or any pending co-payments to be collected.
- Responsible to scan all supporting documentation into the patient’s chart.
- Insurance Verification
- Responsible for the timely verification of medical insurance benefits.
- Responsible to verify online or call insurance companies or primary care physicians to obtain benefit information confirm authorization and referrals prior to visit.
- Responsible to coordinate with patients regarding their insurance benefits and medical provider program.
- Responsible to re-verify existing patient insurance coverage
- Responsible to answer Operator phone line.
- Directs telephone calls to proper extensions/departments and take messages as required.
Minimum Demonstrated Skills
- Customer Service experienced
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle and diffuse patient complaints and disagreements
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience navigating Electronic Medical Records and Outlook
- English/Spanish is a must.
High School Diploma required
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Hollywood, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time