Freight Senior Sales Manager
We are seeking a Freight Senior Sales Manager with industry knowledge and experience.
- Sell non-asset based FTL, LTL and Intermodal in the US and potentially cross-border
- Identify, qualify and generate new business by adding and retaining clients to achieve set revenue and gross profit goals
- Identify services and pricing that meet customer’s need in order to obtain business objectives
- Manage day-to-day customer relation, providing world-class customer service.
- Negotiate rates with customers
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers to determine their short and long term shipping needs
- Collaborate with other team members and manager, e.g. dispatchers, AR, etc.
- Manage small team (generally 1-3 people) of sales managers
- Guide junior members
- Pursue large opportunities via tender processes with large shippers
- Work closely with Operations Manager to identify improvement opportunities
- At least 5 years of non-asset trucking brokerage experience
- At least 5 years of track record of generating $150,000 or more in gross profit in non-asset trucking brokerage business
- Loyal customer base; customer focused
- Comfortable with MS Office, computer proficient
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated; strong communication skills
- Able to prioritize, meet deadlines and excel handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to work independently and within team setting
Job Status: Full Time