Freight Forwarding/ Import Coordinator
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Freight forwarder located in Broward is currently seeking to hire an Import Coordinator!
- Will be assisting with Full container imports/ LCL daily operations and telephone contact with customers.
- Required to maintain communication with vendors to release cargo through customs and assure that requirements are met to clear customs in various countries.
- Understand compliance with USA customs regulations.
- Prepares, issues and submits necessary documents to ensure satisfactory importation of cargo (may include but not limited to: arrival notices, delivery instructions, pre-advices and releases.)
- Must have a minimum of 3 years freight forwarding experience.
- Must be computer savvy, customer service oriented, articulate and multi-tasked.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years cargo import experience
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Coral Springs, FL. Hours are Monday - Friday, 9a.m.-5p.m.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time