Forklift Operators - Multiple Openings
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion's Logistics Division is in constant need of Forklift Operators! Apply today and possibly start tomorrow!
We represent a number of companies in need of this expertise and can place all qualified candidates on a Temp and Temp-to-Hire basis.
- Safely load/unload shipments to/from trailers and/or containers.
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Transport product to/from designated areas as directed.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment accurately as scheduled.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Freight Forwarding and/or NVOCC background
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive warehouse environments
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Sit-down and Stand-up Forklift Certified
- Scanner and/or Reach Truck experience
- Order Picking experience
- Good communications skills (Ideally be able to speak English and Spanish)
- 2 to 5 years of recent work experience preferred.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - primarily located in a 20 miles radius of Doral, FL
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- A clean background needed for employment in Freight Forwarding locations as TSA/STA Certification will be needed.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Job Status: Full Time, Contract/Temporary, Temp to Hire
Job Reference #: 1905