Albion Staffing Solutions is an established ISO 9000 certified full-service staffing company with 5 offices in South Florida. We have a Client seeking to fill this position on a Full Time basis. Only Local Candidates will be considered.
We are seeking Forklift Operators to join our client's team.
- Receives product deliveries
- Record and checks quantity, quality and temperature of goods received
- Inspect, accept, or reject inbound shipments
- Communicates with proper buyer to coordinate product return
- Properly inputs received material into computer system and forwards proper documentation to accounts payable
- 2 years of related experience in this field
- Must have experience with the RR/RD Crown Reach Lift Truck
- Working knowledge of computerized inventory control system
- Ability to accurately complete arithmetic computations to sufficiently perform duties of the job
- Able to perform these functions in multi-temperature environments (Freezer, Cooler, Dry)
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Understands and adheres to organizational and department policy and procedures
- Punctuality is an essential function of this position
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and are legally able to work in the USA, we would like to hear from you. Drug/Background testing may be required.
Albion is "BIG on Quality" and offers the full range of staffing services including Executive Recruitment, Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Contract/Management. Please visit our website at www.AlbionStaffing.com.
Job Status: Full Time