Forklift Operator/Wire Cutter
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion's Logistics Division is in need of a Forklift Operator/Wire Cutter! Apply today and possibly start tomorrow!
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Experience in operating a forklift.
- Knowledge of using the wire cutting machines to cut, strip, and terminate wire and cable for assemblies. Performs task in the areas of machine set up, machine operation, and machine general maintenance.
- May also use manual tools to cut and/or strip wire and cable.
- Good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination Measure completed work pieces to verify conformance to specifications by utilizing calipers, scales, rulers, micrometers, etc.
- Set up and operate machinery to shear, slit, and lathe of material
- Cutting and re spooling wire
- Accurately record all shipment data (weight, charges, space availability, etc.)
- Verify consistency of information between the order and set-up sheet
- Label all material neatly and accurately
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - primarily located in a 20 miles radius of Doral, FL
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- A clean background needed for employment in Freight Forwarding locations as TSA/STA Certification will be needed.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Pay: from $13/hour
Job Status: Full Time