Financial Operations Coordinator
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing is seeking for Financial Operations Coordinator. This is a 12 weeks contract position.
- The Financial Operations Coordinator will be responsible for processing all information received for either billing or payment purposes.
- Determine differences between types of supplier invoices and billing documents.
- Analyze critical information on documents and process accordingly using correct method in system.
- Data entry of accounts payable invoices from suppliers and any source documents received for billing purposes.
- Validate SO/BSA/Trip setup information in system to determine if invoice is valid.
- Identification and escalation of issues regarding billing and payment discrepancies Adjust supplier invoice discrepancies selecting appropriate financial treatment.
- Follow document management procedures as outlined by the Imaging Department.
- If applicable, responsible for expediting information from suppliers for timely billing.
- If applicable, responsible for conducting monthly vendor reconciliation to ensure all invoices have been processed and follow-up on vendor disputes.
- Billing or Receivables.
- Will manage electronic invoices that come in incomplete (missing information on the invoice) and will be processed manually.
- Minimum two years experience in Accounting.
- 2 years recent AP experience processing high volume invoices (75-100/daily).
- Oracle experience highly preferred.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $15/hour
Job Status: Full Time, Contract/Temporary