About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing is seeking for Financial Analyst. This is a Long Term Temp Assignment (3-6 months)
Seeking a mid-level Financial Analyst, with 3 to 5 years industry experience with prior experience working with A/R aging reports in a data mining capacity.
- Must be ERP proficiency (preferably Oracle) and SharePoint.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables, formulas etc).
- Must have strong, cross functional credit knowledge*
The key responsibility of the Sr. Financial Analyst:
Special Projects is to provide data mining and analytics support to the VP of Underwriting with respect to the global A/R portfolio. This person will work largely independently, under the direction of the VP Underwriting and with the guidance of, and input from CFO, Head of Collections, and other key stakeholders.
- Aggregate global A/R from all books of record, and present the A/R in standardized format
- Develop process and employ suitable technology solutions to present aggregated A/R periodically, as directed by the CFO
- Mine A/R data for anomalies, as defined by CFO, using appropriate processes and analytic tools
- Liaise with CFO, Heads of Underwriting and Collections, external and internal audit functions, and other key stakeholders to design and implement Bad Debt Reserve best practice methodologies and processes
- Drive process to improve transparency, reduce hand-offs, and improve the timeliness of the bad debt reserve and write off processes.
- Assist in the development of meaningful A/R portfolio performance metrics and reporting
- Maintain guarantee and security database
- Maintain credit periodic review tracker and SharePoint
- Other adhoc duties may be assigned
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $23 to $27/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Contract/Temporary