Financial Analyst | Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion's Banking Division is looking for a Financial Analyst to work at a company located in the Miami, FL area. This is a Temp-to-perm position. The Financial Analyst will help identify opportunities that have the most business impact and be a key contributor in driving the business. As a Financial Analyst, you will provide support for senior management with financial planning, analytics, and strategies across the Company. Additionally, you will play an integral role in creating, preparing, and reviewing a variety of financial, operational, and management reporting & analysis, as well as ad hoc analysis using complex data and financial modeling. This individual will need to have a unique combination of strong analytical skills, hospitality, and operational mindset, and be comfortable in a highly visible role.
- Develop and present reporting and analyses that identify, evaluate, and communicate business and financial results, trends, and outlooks for use by store-level operations, multi-unit leadership, and executive management team;
- Support store and concept-level budgeting and forecasting processes. Identify variances and provide insights on key drivers of actual results versus budgets and forecasts;
- Drive insight and identify risk and opportunities within operations, marketing, and numerous cross-functional teams across the organization;
- Prepare ad-hoc financial and business analyses and reporting on four wall revenue and cost opportunities. Utilize data mining techniques to perform various business modeling and analysis;
- Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports;
- Assist with the financial statements, including the balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash, making adjustments/corrections to journal entries.
- Evaluate current processes and identify best practices to implement improvements to tools, processes, and systems;
- Lead the day to day management of third-party “partners” (i.e., accounting company) to ensure timely and accurate processing of disbursements;
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related finance field. MBA or CPA preferred. Proven knowledge and understanding of GAAP accounting principles required.
- 2 - 3 years of progressive experience and demonstrated growth in Finance/FP&A positions. Restaurant, retail, or hospitality industry experience a plus;
- Intermediate level in computer knowledge, including financial systems and database applications such as Access, SQL (a plus), Compeat Accounting Software experience preferred, or other financial systems. Experience implementing planning and/or budgeting modules a plus;
- Intermediate to Advance level of Excel knowledge a must, to include VLOOKUPS, SUMIF, IFERROR, Add-Ins, and other similar “intermediate” level Excel functions;
- Highly detail-oriented and a self-starter. Must have excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills and be capable of managing multiple assignments and deadlines;
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, presentation, and informal communication skills;
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment;
Applicants will work in Miami, FL
* Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing may be applicable.
* Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided
Pay: $55,000 to $63,000/year
Job Status: Full Time,Temp to Hire