Export Coordinator | Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for an Export Coordinator to work at a company located in the Miami, FL area. Provides support to Project Managers and customers in the coordination of cargo shipments by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works closely and assists Project Managers in arranging bookings, coordinating freight movements with customers, carriers and agents.
- Determine efficient and cost-effective methods of moving shipments from one location to another.
- Provides customer service to clients and respond to daily shipment inquiries and requests.
- Quotes customers on a wide array of shipping services such as air import/exports, ocean import/exports and ground LTL/FTL
- Prepare and process shipment documentation according to established procedures and export regulations.
- Negotiates rates and coordinates shipments with agents, carriers and other third-party vendors.
- Process Hazmat shipments and cross check items being shipped to ensure compliance of a regulations.
- Work closely with the warehouse to pick, segregate and prepare cargo for transport.
- Knowledge of all export and import regulations, including customs clearance process, bonded cargo, EEI processing, ISF and export licenses.
- Responsible for ITAR/EAR/OFAC Regulations. (Essential Function)
- Assists customers in the resolution of operational issues. (Essential Function)
- Tracks, Trace and provide customers POD confirmation. (Essential Function)
- Responsible for customer invoicing and billing functions. (Essential Function)
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in international freight forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must be Bilingual.
- Knowledge and experience with export licenses and TSA Regulations.
- Excellent Computer Skills
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Albion Staffing Solutions, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment depends solely on your qualifications.
Pay: $21 to $24/hour
Job Status: Full Time