Export Coordinator | Doral, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion Staffing Solutions is in need of Export Coordinator for an international freight forwarding company. The Export Coordinator position is a full time position for a person that has a passion for planning and knows that what they are doing brings such great value to the company! The position reports to the Aruba Division Manager and provides data and administrative support within the department with a schedule of Monday – Friday business office hours 8:30 am – 5:00 pm and some overtime required. The candidate will need to be highly detail oriented and able to work in a fast pace environment that is constantly changing. Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance with possibility of growth within the company and annual bonuses. Benefits will be effective after a 60 day probationary period.
- Arrange shipments for Consolidation
- Timely and professional communication with customers, carriers and associates.
- Meticulous preparation of all export documentation (Master/House Bill and corresponding Invoicing).
- Effectively provide bill of lading instructions, coordination of pick up and transportation, and liaising with warehouse team to always ensure the best level of service is being provided.
- Ready to meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Compliant filing of AES (automated electronic system) submissions.
- Ensure customer profiles are accurate and updated.
- Haz-mat Certification
- Strong knowledge of Air Export & TSA regulations and documentation.
- Strong knowledge of exportation of motorized vehicles.
- Familiar with USDA and NOAA Certification Requirements
- Available to work overtime as needed.
- Assist Team Leader with any needs necessary.
- Must possess and demonstrate an outgoing, professional service-oriented demeanor, including excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
- Must be flexible with work schedule. Able to work hours as dictated by the situation and willing to expand duties as situation dictates.
- Flexible team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent tasks.
- Acts with urgency to meet and resolve customer needs; team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Maintains productivity and efficiency when faced with stressful situations.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) Required.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
- Minimum 3 Years of experience with Ocean Export
Applicants will work in the customer's facilities in Doral, FL.
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- A clean background needed for employment in Freight Forwarding locations as TSA/STA Certification will be needed.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Pay: $31,000 to $38,000/year
benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance
Job Status: Full Time