Executive Assistant | Boca Raton, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing has a client currently seeking for an Executive Assistant to work at a company located in the Boca Raton, FL area. Our Client is a leading global provider of high quality, innovative and value-driven flooring and installation solutions. They are manufactures, markets and sells a comprehensive line of hardwood, porcelain, SPC, vinyl, carpet tile and laminate flooring, installation tools, adhesives, and other flooring-related products.
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the C-suite. This position requires advanced administrative skills, significant experience and excellent communication skills. The Executive Assistant must have the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will provide support, anticipate needs, proactively respond to and represent the C-suite, both internally and externally.
- Provide complex administrative support services to the C-suite
- Maintain the C-suite’s dynamic meeting and travel schedule
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential information on a regular basis and maintain a high level of discretion
- Proactively solve problems and interact with other departments to resolve issues
- Conserves C-suite’s time by routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information and initiating telecommunications
- Gate keeping responsibilities with outside constituents seeking direct communication with the C-suite and other Executive Leadership Team members
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving and making adjustments to plans
- Welcomes guests and customers, in person or on the telephone; answer or direct inquiries
- Assists in the planning and execution of meetings and events
- Running any business and/or personal errands as needed
- Prepares and processes expense reports
- Initiate and compose correspondence, memos and emails on behalf of the C-suite
- Produce information, gather data and create documents for the C-suite
- Other duties as assigned
- Expert-level skills in MS office products (advanced PowerPoint)
- Adobe Photoshop preferred
- Experience with RingCentral or other like system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly detailed, organized, and proactive with great energy
- Flexible and adaptable under pressure; able to handle ambiguity like a champ!
- Comfort in a fast-paced, always changing environment
- Team-first, optimistic, solution-driven orientation
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Boca Raton, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $60,000 to $65,000/year
Job Status: Full Time