Executive Administrative Assistant
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant. The Executive Administrative Assistant provides high-level administrative support to EVP/CMO by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, analyze data and performing clerical functions, such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Independently drafts and composes e-mails and correspondence for EVP/CMO, when possible.
- Arranges meetings and appointments and manages the EVP/CMO calendar.
- Monitors, checks accuracy and processes invoices for payment.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
- Oversees orderly day-to-day needs of the Merchandising Department. Orders monthly supplies and ensures office equipment is in satisfactory working order.
- Provides reliable, consistent office coverage by maintaining excellent attendance, provides backup coverage for incoming calls for EVP/CMO.
- Assists in preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings.
- Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
- Manage and reconcile expenses for department budget and various programs, process invoices for payment.
- Arranges corporate meetings, programs and events by arranging for facilities and caterers, issuing information, coordinating speakers and controlling event budget, as required.
- Maintain work area and files in organized and clean condition.
- Other duties as required or requested.
- Degree in Business Administration or similar areas.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in the retail environment.
- Good analytical and financial knowledge
- Expertise in Windows operating systems and AS400.
- Proficient in English and/or Spanish languages (verbal and written).
- Handling of High Level of Confidentiality
- Collaboration Skills
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in the Miami, FL area.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $23 to $25/hour
Job Status: Full Time