Enterprise Agile Coach
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion is seeking a Enterprise Agile Coach for a company Doral, FL
- Provides hands-on training, workshops, and coaching to teams in all aspects of Agile, Scrum, Kanban and continuous improvement:
- Self-organization, accountability, collaboration, iterative development, managing flow, limiting work in progress (wip), eliminating waste, etc.
- Create and delivers Agile training for business leaders and team members in Finance & Credit organizations (Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Payroll, Audit, Collections, Underwriting, etc.)
- Advances best practices for scaling and optimizing the agile practice
- Provides individual coaching as well as group trainings to team members, team leaders, executives, and business stakeholders on how to best implement and support an effective Agile practice
Required Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Minimum 5+ years experience in working Agile at an Enterprise level; strong preference for experience in Finance and/or Credit functions at global organization
- Minimum 5+ years experience as a Scrum Master
- Minimum 3+ years experience as an Agile coach Agile Certification(s) from Scrum Alliance, ICAgile, or SAFe Knowledge of core lean practices: Kaizen, 5 Why’s, Value Stream mapping, Kanban Expert facilitation, presentation, coaching, and training skills to audiences on all levels of an organization
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to foster a positive and energized culture
- Able to weigh several and often conflicting constraints and make rapid, logical decisions in a fast-moving company
- A growth mindset with a curiosity to learn and improve
- Ability and willingness to travel globally Immediate or near-term availability
Applicants will work in Doral, FL
* Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing may be applicable.
* Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided
Pay: $75 to $100/hour
Job Status: Full Time