Engagement Marketing Professional | Remote
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
National Healthcare company is looking for an Engagement Marketing Professional to join a long-term project!
LONG TERM ASSIGNMENT WITH OPPORTUNITY TO BE EXTENDED OR GO PERM BUT CANNOT BE GUARANTEED
This position will be providing open enrollment support and planning within Employer Group Marketing strategy team. Seeking candidates with marketing Account Management experience. The candidate will be managing projects from start to finish and working with multiple business partners.
The Engagement Marketing Professional owns the end-to-end execution process related to developing and delivering consumer-facing enrollment materials and communications. Looks horizontally across products to ensure coordination between marketing campaigns in order to optimize the member experience and enhance campaign performance. Owns the end-to-end execution process, including closing the loop with the line of business on marketing performance. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures. Strong project management, task, and detail-orientation a must.
• Enhance existing open enrollment materials for all lines of business (medical, dental, vision and life)
• Facilitate implementation and delivery of custom enrollment materials to meet customer specifications
• Partner with client support teams on deliverable and timelines, including attending cross-functional team meetings
• Coordinate end-to-end operational and marketing processes to ensure accuracy and business approvals
• Manage relationship with internal and external creative agencies to develop and/or update materials that align to the company’s brand
• Work with company enterprise print management team to coordinate printing and mailing of materials, when needed
• Develop and monitor project tracking to ensure timely execution
• Bachelor's degree
• Marketing and account management experience
• Prior experience managing vendors / external advertising and media agencies
• Progressive marketing and/or advertising agency experience
• Business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketing experience
• Candidates should appreciate need for consistency with the company brand and value proposition
• Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
• Experience managing campaigns end-to-end from strategy, to execution and reporting
• Strong task and detail orientation
• Process improvement mentality
Work at home (any location)
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time,Contract/Temporary