Electrical Engineer I Homestead, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare, and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion Staffing Solutions is seeking a Electrical Engineer for a company located in the Homestead, FL area. Under direct supervision of Product manager, primarily responsible for the electrical engineering design, development, control system and safety certifications of the HVAC products.
- To be primary responsible to electrical starter and control panel design, switch board fabrication and overseeing manufacturing plant facilities
- Responsible for the preparation of design documents (electrical data, drawing, operation manual, etc.) for new and current products platform.
- Responsible to review factory order in complying with applicable standards, customer requirements, sound engineering principles and practices.
- Responsible for the preparation of document required for the special projects including: drawings, purchased part specifications, procedures, bills of material, and other documents required for the manufacture of the products. Special projects refer to highly customized products, products with design for specific applications, etc.
- Hands-on on electrical panel testing and troubleshooting, procedures and safety requirements.
- Programming and configuration of the control system, operation sequence for chiller, air-side and Package products
- Responsible for providing technical support to Sales/Marketing, Warranty Service, Quality Control & Production Departments, Associate Companies and Customer as needed.
- Assist Purchasing Department in sourcing components & raw materials, providing specifications and evaluating quality of vendors.
- Any other duties assigned by the Product Manager or as detailed in the company Documents.
- The Company may at any time, deemed necessary, add or amend any of these job responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
- Sound electrical knowledge and engineering practice, especially in HVAC industry
- Good written and verbal English communication skill
- Very proactive, innovative, team-player, analytical-minded.
- Computer skills, including MS Office, PowerPoint etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3 to 5 years relevant working experiences, with HVAC or relevant manufacturing background
- PLC / DDC Programming skill will be an added advantage
- Product safety certification process, ETL and AHRI relevant experiences will be an added advantage
Applicants will work in the customer's facility in Homestead, FL.
Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
A clean background needed for employment in Freight Forwarding company
Job Status: Full Time