Domestic Preferred Banker
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion's Banking Division is seeking a Domestic Preferred Banker. Responsible for developing new and existing business that supports the profitability budget goals of the division.
- 60% Sales and 40% administrative duties.
- Manages overall branch operations and ensuring that they follow the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Establishes and monitors performance objectives for the branch personnel including business volume, deposits, consumer and/or retail loan production, quality of audit reports, etc.
- Directs the Bank’s branch personnel in activities ensuring prompt, accurate, dependable, and excellent customer service.
- Develops, implements, and coordinates the Bank’s training program relevant to sales, products and services, customer service, etc.
- Assist branch personnel in the management of customer relationship, ensuring that new and established customers receive efficient, accurate, and timely service.
- Actively assist branch personnel in identifying ways to grow existing portfolio by cross-selling additional products.
- Works with branch personnel in the collections of past due loans, maturity loans, overdraft, and delinquent loans to ensure the Bank’s exposure is kept to a minimum.
- Ensures audit integrity of the branches are maintained by adhering to the policies and procedures of the Bank.
- Conducts security meetings on a timely basis.
- Works closely and efficiently with other departments in resolving all branch issues.
- Coordinates and manages the branches ensuring that adequate staffing and coverage is in place.
- Manages, develops, coaches, and leads their staff creating a teamwork work group.
- Represents the bank in the community through good customer relations and business organizations.
- Actively participates in local community organizations and networking events.
- Participates in all scheduled trainings and events that are required by the bank.
- Assist BSA when it comes to RFIs, Site Visits, High KYC, ECS, and other tasks.
In order to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One (1) to two (2) years of related experience.
- Ability to very effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization in both English and Spanish.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High regard to the importance of confidentially.
- Professional and service oriented demeanor.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong sales and marketing skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Extensive background in the Bank’s policies, procedures, and banking regulations (State and Federal government).
- Extensive knowledge of the credit, accounting, finance, and economics.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Transportation between sites is a requirement (driving an auto is necessary).
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to fingers, handle or feel objects or controls, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job including, close vision to read the various printed material and view computer monitor.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those and employees’ encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment is a climate-controlled office setting where the noise level is usually moderate.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in the Coral Gables, FL area.
- Pre-Employment Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Pay: $45,000 to $50,000/year
Job Status: Full Time