Dispatch/ Transport Scheduling II | Doral, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion Staffing Solutions is in need of a Dispatch/ Transport Scheduling II to work for a company located in the Doral, FL area. The Logistics Coordinator II (LCII) works closely with our client's Transportation Providers, assigning, updating and monitoring all transportation requests from and for members of our health plan partners. The LCII maintains constant communication with the Contact Center to ensure all member requests for transportation are serviced efficiently by coordinating the transfer of members to and from their medical appointments.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assigns trips to Transportation Providers based on geography, member mobility and provider capacity.
- Monitors Transportation Provider services to ensure compliance with established SLA’s and KPIs, service requirements and member safety.
- Interacts daily with transportation providers, Contact Center staff and our health plan partner members.
- Works on-call during off-hours and weekends (non-standard business hours) to dispatch or resolve transportation issues when required.
- Resolves problems associated with the assignment of trips to our transportation partners.
- Researches member concerns regarding member transportation issues.
- Establishes and Maintains professional relationships with transportation providers, Health Plan Member Services and all vendor partners.
- Identifies and resolves discrepancies with trips.
- Identifies areas of opportunity for process improvement in the scheduling, coordinating and resolution of transportation related issues.
- Mentors LCI, providing guidance, instruction and leading by example.
- Must perform the duties of a CSR when needed to meet call volume demand, and to achieve SLAs and KPI’s.
- Adheres to Quality Assurance Program.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Associate degree desirable).
- 2 years of experience or equivalent training in dispatching transportation requests, preferably in the healthcare or medical field.
- Current or recent experience in Ambulance Dispatching is desirable.
- Utilize interpersonal skills to interact with employees at all levels, vendors, members and preferred partners.
- Able to multitask, prioritize situations and react quickly to changing dynamics.
- Highly organized with acute attention to detail.
- Able to adapt to high volume, fast paced environment.
- Available to work any shift and on-call, including nights, holidays & weekends.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
Applicants will work in the customer's facilities in Doral, FL.
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Pay: from $15/hour
Job Status: Full Time