Transport Scheduling | Doral, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion Staffing Solutions is in need of 3 Transport Scheduling to work for a company located in the Doral, FL area. This is an entry level role into Logistics. The Logistics Coordinator I (LCI) works very closely with our client's Transportation Providers, assigning, updating and monitoring transportation requests. The LCI will assist with dispatch related duties as needed by each department.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assigns trips to Transportation Providers based on geography, member mobility and provider capacity.
- Monitors Transportation Provider services to ensure compliance with established SLA’s and KPIs, service requirements and member safety.
- Interacts daily with Health Plan representatives, transportation providers and members.
- Resolves problems associated with the assignment of trips to our transportation partners.
- Familiar with the different contacts/roles within the company.
- Processes ad-hoc reports as required by department leads and management.
- Able to complete a high number of outbound calls or take inbound calls when needed.
- Must perform the duties of a CSR when needed to meet call volume demand, and to achieve SLAs and KPIs.
- Adheres to Quality Assurance program.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Associate degree desirable).
- 1 year of experience or equivalent training in dispatching transportation requests, preferably in the healthcare or medical field.
- Utilize interpersonal skills to interact with employees at all level, vendors, members and preferred partners.
- Able to multitask, prioritize situations and react quickly to changing dynamics.
- Highly organized with acute attention to detail.
- Able to adapt to high volume, fast paced environment.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
Applicants will work in the customer's facilities in Doral, FL.
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Pay: $14 to $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time