Director of Nursing | Pompano, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
Albion's Healthcare Division has a client seeking a Director of Nursing for their Pompano, FL office.
- Responsible for supervision of patients and field personnel.
- Review and investigate clinical content, including diagnoses, medical history, medications, fee status, and other procedures from the records of patients.
- Participate in the development and periodic revision of the physician’s plan of care.
- Appraise field staff performance, provide teaching and counseling necessary to enhance the delivery of services and the professional development of nursing and health aide staff.
- Identify and evaluate patient needs and appropriateness of home care by reviewing the initial intake screening form before assignment of direct care staff.
- Make supervisory visits in the home setting as needed.
- Assist with the orientation of new professional staff to familiarize them with Agency policies and procedures.
- Oversee completion of admission, transfer, re-certification, resumption of care, and discharge OASIS for the home care patient.
- Direct staff in performance of their duties.
- Consult with physicians in matters relating to patient care services.
- Consult and plan with health care facilities regarding staffing needs.
- Assist with interviewing and hiring home health care personnel.
- Participate in the patient’s discharge planning process.
- Maintain an on-going knowledge of current drug therapy.
- At least two years of experience as a Medicare home health agency Clinical Manager.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Must be licensed in the State of Florida as a Registered Nurse.
- Must be familiar with Medicare Home Health Agency Conditions of Participation.
- Must have knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid guidelines.
- Must be familiar with ICD-10 Coding.
- Experience as a professional nurse in the acute care setting preferred.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Highly Competitive Salary based on education and experience
- Regular Performance Bonuses
- Performance Based Annual Reviews & Raises
- 401(k) with employer matching contribution
- Paid Holidays, Paid Overtime & PTO
- 2 to 3 Weeks of Paid Vacation
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Pompano, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time