Director of Nursing | Cathedral City, CA
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Healthcare Division has a client seeking for a Director of Nursing to work at a company located in the Cathedral City, CA area. The Director of Nursing is responsible for the leadership and management for the nursing department. This individual will oversee the delivery of quality care and services to all clients and develop and maintain positive employee communication relationships. Additionally, this person is required to retain, supervise, and train team members.
- Responsible for supervising and reviewing all nursing staff.
- Expected to maintain high standards of care.
- Managing client date and records.
- Interaction with doctors, patients and family members.
- Respond to admissions alerts evenings and weekends as needed.
- Overseeing department budget.
- Training current staff and new team members.
- Facilitating and solving disputes and boundary issues with clients.
- Develop and coordinate the infection prevention and control program though out the facility.
- Implements the program by formulating, establishing and evaluating policies and procedures relating to patient care infection control measures though out the facility.
- Performs an annual assessment and develops action plans from the prior year activities
Education, Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Nursing (BSN).
- At least five (5) years of experience in a behavioral health setting.
- Must maintain RN certifications.
- Must maintain CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Strong clinical skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines as well as be flexible and dependable.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
- Principles and processes for providing patient services. This includes patient needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of patient satisfaction.
- Exceptional patient service with the ability to resolve service issues.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Cathedral City, CA.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time