Digital Banking Representative.
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division has an opening for a Digital Banking Representative. This a Full Time Permanent position. The candidate will be receiving general guidance on work priority with substantial employee latitude in the performance of a wide variety of tasks for the Treasury Services Manager. Will perform diverse functions related to systems processing, will serve as an informational resource on all internal procedures related to Online Banking, Cash Management, Bill Pay and Mobile Deposit Capture. Must demonstrate independent judgment required for planning, prioritizing, and organizing a diverse workload.
Majority of duties performed, but not meant to be all-inclusive or to prevent other duties from being assigned.
- Review and accept paperwork of new clients;
- Review and accept all paper work for newly added or deleted services.
- Research and resolve customer issues
- Work with clients and third party vendors to trouble shoot and resolve technical issues
- Deactivate bill pay for closed accounts.
- Set up new mobile deposit capture for clients
- May assist in the testing and implementation of new online Bank and Cash Management products or services.
- Monitor accounts opened online and communicate any concerns to management.
- Meet with clients to train them on the functions and operations of the products.
- Answer customer inquiries via email, telephone or in person regarding Treasury/Cash Management products.
- Create and maintain internet banking activity spreadsheets regarding business accounts, bill payment accounts and pending business customers.
- Review and maintain daily reports dealing with internet bill payments, internet merchants, and business internet activity, online wire requests and new internet business setup.
- Provide input in the design of workflow & procedures for continued development of Cash Management Solutions
- Provide customer’s service and support services to Personal Baking as needed.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the Bank’s Cash Management Products and Services.
- Other duties as assigned.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Kendall, FL
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $30,000 to $38,000/year
Job Status: Full Time