Deposit Operations Manager | Coral Gables, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division has an opening for a Deposit Operations Manager to work at a bank located in the Coral Gables, FL area. Manages the development of the department, ensuring that the day-to-day operations are functioning and following the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the supervision of the department ensuring new accounts, account changes, and account closings for both domestic and international customers.
- Responsible for checkbook orders and ATM/Debit card orders for all customers.
- Responsible for the hold placements and release, service charges and hold/stop payments.
- Responsible for IRS back-up withholding for international customers.
- Responsible for CIF, BSA and Due Diligence changes in accounts.
- Manages Certificate of Deposits, including changes, cancellations, interest checks, etc.
- Manages the account charge-off processes and responsible for the reporting to Equifax.
- Manages the Social Security Notices of reclamation processes and responsible for the ACH return thru the Fed.
- Responsible for the verification of levies, garnishments, subpoenas, summons, court orders and child support enforcement.
- Responsible for the reviewing of 1099 INT, OID and 1042 at the end of the year.
- Liaison with attorneys for all legal matters related to customer accounts.
- Responsible for preparing the departmental reports for management.
- Works closely and efficiently with other departments of the bank in order to efficiently and effectively resolve customer’s issues.
- Ensures audit integrity of the department is maintained by adhering to the policies and procedures of the Bank.
- Responsible for the implementing procedures in alignment with the Bank’s policies.
- Manages, develops, coaches, and leads staff creating a cohesive team.
- Represents the bank in the community through good customer relations and business organizations.
- Actively participates in local community organizations and networking events.
- Participates in scheduled trainings and events that are required by the bank.
- Supervises two or more subordinates.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Bank’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training new employees. As well as, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, and addressing complaints and resolving issues.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Four (4) to six (6) years of related experience
- Fluency in the English and Spanish language is essential. (Written and oral)
- Ability to read, analyze financial statements, and interpret government regulations, trade journals, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to complex inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or member of the business community.
- Ability to relate well with others and quickly creating a working teamwork environment. Ability to effectively present information to the Bank’s Committees, Senior Management, public groups, and/or Board of Directors
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Technically Proficient
- High regard to the importance of confidentially.
- Professional and service oriented demeanor.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Background in Bank policy, procedures, and regulations (State and Federal government).
- Display good leadership skills and ability to motivate their team.
- Extensive knowledge of U.S. Banking laws and regulations.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Coral Gables, FL
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $40,000 to $50,000/year
Job Status: Full Time