Customs Entry Writers - Multiple Openings
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Logistics Division has multiple clients looking to hire experienced Customs Entry Writers. These are Temp/Temp-to-Hire and Permanent position.
Responsible for ensuring credit terms compliance, determining tariff headings, calculating duty, and preparing entry and post-entry documents. May also be responsible for calculating tariff headings.
Principal Accountabilities (Not not an exhaustive list of all expectations.):
- Determine credit terms for payment of duty and freight
- Determine initial classification based on information provided on commercial invoice and obtained through consultation with importer
- Calculate the amount of duty payable to US Customs
- Prepare entry documents payable to US Customs
- Monitor entry status for US Customs release. Upon release, prepare delivery order
- Prepare billing sheets as required
- Maintain brokerage files
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2-4 years of experience
- Good interpersonal skills required
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - primarily located within a 15 mile radius of Doral/Miami, FL
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Job Status: Full Time, Contract/Temporary, Temp to Hire