Customs Entry Writer
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare, and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion is seeking Customs Entry Writer for a Freight Forwarding company. This is a Direct Hire position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Air/ Ocean Import documentation
- Manage all aspect of logistics for the company
- Arrange cargo booking with carriers, customers and oversea agent, prepares bill of lading and necessary documentation.
- Plan the most appropriate route for shipments, taking account of the hazardous nature of the goods, cost, transit time and security.
- Maintain a variety of computer and related files on assigned projects
- Plan operations and keep track of inventory in the warehouse
- Control transportation related functions of pickups & packs, temporary holding and material transfer.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new software programs quickly
- Must be detailed oriented, highly organized and efficient
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be able to work overtime, long hours.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility in Medley, FL.
Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
A clean background needed for employment in Freight Forwarding company
Pay: $21 to $22/hour
Job Status: Full Time