Customs Entry Writer | Medley, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for a Customs Entry Writer to work at a company located in the Medley, FL area.
- Serve as the primary CH Robinson customs representative for your customer account base, ensuring prompt response to customer inquiries and follow through on issues until resolution to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate mastery with respect to the customs brokerage products’ standard operating procedures (SOP) and best practices.
- Direct ownership of Customer Standard Operating Procedures and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) databases for customer account base to ensure full compliance of CBP and customer requirements.
- Begin to develop the skill to serve as a custom’s trusted advisor, transitioning from the day-to-day data entry fundamentals to true customs brokerage account management of your clients.
- Analyze and validate import documentation and data to ensure they are in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations prior to entry submission to U.S Customs and Partner Government Agencies (PGA).
- Adhere to a high level of operational excellence internally and externally, with respect to on-time performance, accuracy, and customer service.
- High school degree or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of customs entry-writing experience
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Excellent communication, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Proven track record of strong customer service skills, interacting with customers and being client focused
- Excellent follow up with customers and the network
- Critical-thinking, flexibility, and problem-solving skills to adapt to ever-changing tasks and customer needs
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment
- Bachelor’s degree
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Medley, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $40,000/year
Job Status: Full Time