Customs Entry Specialists - Multiple Openings
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion's Logistics Division is in constant need of Customs Entry Specialists! Apply today and possibly start tomorrow.
We represent a number of companies in need of this expertise and can place all qualified candidates on a Temp and Temp-to-Hire and often, Direct Hire basis.
- Oversee import and export clients in helping to meet government trade regulations.
- Monitoring international shipments and coding goods.
- Guiding goods through customs, preparing and submitting documents.
- Act like liaison between importer, US Customs and other government.
- Educate clients about customs regulations, international tariffs, shipping restrictions and insurance requirements.
- Determining tariff and duty payments, tracking shipments and using tariff coding system to classify shipments.
- Determine credit terms for payment of duty and freight.
- Determine initial classification based on information provided on commercial invoice and through consultation with importer.
- Calculate amount of duty payable to US Customs.
- Assist in preparing entry documents. Audit documents for completeness and accuracy. Maintain brokerage files.
- Monitor entry status for US Customs release. Upon release, prepare Delivery Orders.
- Prepare billing sheets/invoices as required.
- 2+ years of experience handling Import/Customs entries
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal communication skills.
- Have moderate skills in Microsoft office, word and excel.
- Experience working with systems (such as Magaya and CargoWise One) is highly desired.
- Knowledge and experience working with TSA regulations, Letters of Credit, Export Licenses and Insurance required.
- Must have pleasant speaking voice, speak clear and concise English - Bilingual Spanish preferred.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - primarily located in a 15-mile radius of Doral, FL.
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- A clean background is needed as these positions require TSA/STA Certification.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs
Job Status: Full Time, Contract/Temporary, Temp to Hire