Customs Entry in Clark, NJ
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion is seeking a Customs Entry to work in Clark, NJ. This is a Direct Hire - Permanent Position.
- Filing import declarations on behalf of Importers
- Generate, file, and maintain up-to-date customer records, reports, documentation, databases, etc.
- Respond to customer inquiries and follow-up to ensure issue resolution and customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with coworkers and other departments to ensure data integrity and compliance with customer SOPs
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the customer experience is seamless
- Understand each assigned customer’s business model and competitive advantages
- Provide subject matter support to Sales Executives and Account Managers
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, High school diploma or GED required
- MUST have 2-5 years of entry writing experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Exceptional customer service skills and follow up
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Knowledge or coursework in Supply Chain, Logistics and or International Business a plus
- Per the Customs Regulations, specifically 19 CFR 111.53(e), a Customs Broker is required to receive written approval from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) if it knowingly employs any person who has been convicted of a felony. For this reason and unless prohibited by state or local law we will perform our initial background check and an annual check for any person employed in a Global Forwarding Customs Brokerage Department.
Applicants will work in Clark, NJ
* Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing may be applicable.
* Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided
Pay: $50,000 to $60,000/year
Job Status: Full Time