Customer Service Representatives | Remote
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solution is looking for 20 Customer Service Representatives to work remote. The Order Entry Representative will provide total support to our customers with regard to placing orders in the system. They interact with customers to provide and process information in response to order entry.
Essential Responsibilities include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned
- Answer inbound calls and email, enter customer orders, and make outbound calls as appropriate
- Process various types of optical product orders within the appropriate deadlines
- Place orders accurately into the designated ordering system
- Provide order status, shipping information, and associated fee structure to customers as needed
- Research internal and external customer inquiries and provide problem resolution using the most up to date information, technology, and resources regarding orders
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to ensure the timeliness of orders
- Effectively troubleshoot and provide resolution support for customer issues in a timely fashion
- Comply with the Attendance Policy and adhere to established department goals and guidelines
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions and transactions
- Assist customers with processing their orders and general product knowledge
- Provide individualized customer service with high quality and professional standards
- Route calls to the appropriate resources when needed
- Participate in ongoing department training and assessment programs
- Keep reference guides organized and current
- Meet or exceed all key performance metrics set by the department
- Report inconsistencies and inefficiencies, and escalate issues to management
- Actively participate in team discussions; provide feedback to improve the work environment
- Participate in department and company activities
- Provide assistance to other Associates and departments as needed
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
Required Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Requires PC proficiency in a windows based environment with the ability to use search tools, browsers and e-mail features
- Requires proficiency with MS office applications (Excel, Word)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to convey information clearly and effectively
- Ability to resolve customer conflict issues in a tactful and professional manner
- Ability to multi-task and utilize multiple systems while performing on the job
- Ability to adapt to change and unexpected demands of the business
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior work experience in an inbound call center environment or customer service experience
- Proficiency with MS Outlook
$15.00/hr with a potential of making $16.00/hr after training.
Applicants will work remotely
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $15 to $16/hour
Job Status: Full Time