Customer Service Representative
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion is seeking a Customer Service Representative for a company in the North Miami Beach Area
The Marketplace Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing troubleshooting and problem resolution for Marketplace or Dropship Customers (consumers) who call or email Customer Service for assistance.
- Answer Customer Phone Calls with < 3% abandonment rate. Troubleshoot, resolve and respond appropriately to situation based upon specific Marketplace. Check for documentation of prior customer contact regarding issue. Handle calls quickly to maintain minimum number of calls in queue.
- Monitor assigned Marketplace/Queue in Zen Desk. Troubleshoot, resolve and respond appropriately to situation based upon specific Marketplace. Provide customer resolution response via email; maintaining email as record of correspondence. Provide average 80 responses per day.
- Respond to Potential Buyer Questions. Respond appropriately to questions from Amazon/Wal-Mart /other websites from potential purchasers.
- Process RMA Returns. Monitor Return queue in Dynamics Dashboard. After return product is received in warehouse, process refund or exchange based upon Marketplace and customer preference. Advise customer of restocking fee and ask to place positive comment on website
- Warranty claims. For purchases made through retail channels, facilitate exchange for customers, processing in Dynamics and providing customers with RMA number
- Website Administration. Respond to claims opened by customers through e-commerce accounts in a timely manner. Correspond with Marketplace Representative to remove claims from account when applicable to maintain highest possible customer and defect rating. Manage feedback removal when appropriate
Required Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Requires excellent computer skills including internet navigation skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Typing/keyboarding skills of minimum 40 WPM.
- Requires strong attention to detail and ability to accurately produce repetitive work.
- Prior experience in customer service or call center environment required.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is strongly preferred.
- Opening Ticket Orders Experience
- Technical Support
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills, able to use proper business correspondence to respond clearly and accurately to customer questions and requests.
- Must be self-motivated, solution-oriented, and have excellent follow-through skills.
- High School Diploma preferred.
Physical Demands/ Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position works in an office environment with low to moderate noise levels. Individuals sit for long periods of time while operating a keyboard and communicating via telephone. May involve standing/walking as needed primarily on a level surface throughout the day. May include lifting up to 15 pounds on occasion.
Applicants will work in the North Miami Beach Area
* Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing may be applicable.
* Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided
Pay: $12 to $14/hour
Job Status: Full Time, Temp to Hire