Customer Service Manager | Lake Worth, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp, Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Our client, a global transportation logistics provider is currently seeking to hire a Customer Service Manager for their growing team. For over 14 years, our client has developed turn-key solutions, bringing innovation and the latest technology in their industry by hiring skilled individuals in driving their success.
The Customer Service Manager will provide leadership and coaching to assure that all employees succeed in meeting individual and team performance goals (KPI’s).
- Establish performance benchmarks and hold team to accountable
- Coach customers on the use of our ground breaking logistics tools
- Host training webinars and one-on-one sessions
- Act as an advocate for our customers with internal and external departments/carriers
- Resolve customer conflicts and handle escalation procedures
- Ensure staff covers all daily orders and communication required with customers
- Handle and train staff on freight spot quotes (ability to provide pricing on requests outside of system generated options)
- Ongoing staff development and training along with monitoring staff with customer service communication assuring quality service at all times
- Evaluate existing ticketing system with the ability to implement solutions that will continue to drive company success
- 5-7 years related experience in a similar role & industry (Freight-Ocean, Air, Ground/Logistics)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office: Word/Excel/Outlook along with social media applications/logistics technology platforms
Our client offers:
- Flexible work shifts
- 100% paid medical health benefits including dental & vision
- 3% contribution match to IRA plan
During COVID 19 Challenges:
- Safety measures to assure a comfortable working environment/desks-cubicles are 12ft. apart
- Temperature reading upon arrival to the workplace
- Face masks are required in common walking areas to assure safety for all employees
- Full kitchen with refrigerator and microwave (one employee at a time allowed in break-room)
- All desk areas are equipped with hand sanitizer, frequent professional office cleaning and all air filters have been changed (HEPA air filters are used in the office)
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Lake Worth, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time