Credit Manager | Coral Gables, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
We are looking for a Credit Manager to work at a bank located in the Coral Springs, FL area. Responsible for supervising the Agency’s credit portfolio and the quality and workflow of the Credit Area. Will administer the Agency’s Asset Quality Committee by maintaining proper written minutes and assuring all presentations made are clear, concise, and express credit opinion on the risks. Will supervise and coach junior department staff and establish service levels within the area. Will maintain clear communications with Business.
- Supervises the workflow and quality of the work product of the Credit Area.
- Ensures compliance the Agency’s Credit Policy and industry best practices.
- Manages the credit risk in the portfolio by gathering/maintaining financial information on current customers up to date, along with monitoring current events relating to the Agency's loan Performs sector risk analysis and their intersection with the Agency’s credit and investment portfolio.
- Coordinates with the bank's Head Office on credit and credit risk management.
- Conducts credit reviews and perform ongoing credit analysis on existing and prospective
- Monitors credit lines and their respective approvals, limits and
- Maintains credit analysis and documentation up to date as listed in the Credit
- Prepares reports to be submitted to Head Office, Management, and Regulators, as required.
- Coordinates and provides support on audits requests of the Credit
- Maintain the Bank’s Allowance for Loan and Lease Losses (ALLL) commensurate with the risk of the portfolio while adhering to GAAP and regulatory standards.
- Organizes, prepares, and presents the Asset Quality Committee (AQC), along with the preparation of its corresponding
- Prepares Country Risk
- Maintains the Credit Policy up to date by recommending changes to Management.
- Provides support on special projects and credit training, as required by
- Any other related duties requested by
- Ensures compliance the Agency’s Credit
- Adherence to Bank / Agency’s
- Adherence to Federal and State of Florida laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, accounting or related major preferred).
- 5+ years of Credit Administration and/or Accounting
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and
- Ability to manage multiple tasks projects &
- Able to read and write, in a business environment, in both proper English and Spanish.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Coral Gables, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $80,000/year
Job Status: Full Time