Credit and Collections Specialist | Medley, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this position:
Albion Staffing Solutions has a client looking for a Credit and Collections Specialist to work at a company located at the Medley, FL area. The “Credit and Collections Specialist” position will perform the following duties including but not limited to:
- Researches and evaluates clients’ creditworthiness
- Creates credit scoring models to predict risks
- Approves or rejects credit requests, based on credibility and potential revenues and losses
- Assists in resolving difficult and complex account situations, ensuring that established policies and procedures are met
- Monitors and evaluates percentage of order releases used to determine accuracy of credit limits and customer deterioration, velocity of time to release orders, and velocity needed to determine payment trend analysis including days to settle legal collections
- Closely communicates with factor on all pending credit approvals and credit limits.
- Assists customers and sales representatives with payments, credits, invoices, balances due and adjustments
- Prepares monthly reports to senior management
- Monitors payments to assure future credit approvals
- Follows up with customers to manage debt settlements and credit renewals
- Develops our company’s credit policies
- Ensures appropriate legal recourse is pursued
- Reviews aging for various business units and assist in the collection process.
- Coordinates the onboarding of new customers
- Proven work experience as a Credit Specialist, credit analyst or similar
- Solid understanding of credit approval procedures
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Negotiation skills
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations.
- BSc in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance or relevant field
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Medley, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $65,000 to $75,500/year
Job Status: Full Time