Credit Analyst | Doral, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion' s Banking Division is seeking for a Credit Analyst for a company located in the Doral, FL area. Commercial Real Estate and Commercial/ business loans.
- Responsible for the underwriting and credit analysis of commercial real estate, multifamily and business loans, to determine feasibility and credit risk of granting loans.
- Underwrite and analyze loan packages of the bank (retail) programs by evaluating and reviewing loan application
- Spreading corporate and personal financial statements; corporate and personal tax returns
- Analyze appraisals reports, environmental reports, and other related loan information and supporting documentation.
- Assure that the loan package complies with credit, underwriting standards and lending/credit policies.
- Prepares and/or review the completion of credit approval memorandums (CAM’s), including credit analysis, collateral cash flow analysis, debt service coverage ratios, rent roll and lease analysis, purchase contract, and loan special conditions, for presentation to applicable approval authority committee.
- Maintains continuous contact with loan officer and customer as needed to provide information on transaction status clarifies any discrepancy in customer account or instructions and resolves problems, concerns/ doubts.
- Present the loan file to the manager for discussion and conclusion including the department recommendation to Management and/or credit committee. Inform of any material risk factor, discrepancy or deviation discovered during the preparation and/or review of the CAM, its underwriting, credit analyst and due diligence.
- Assist with coordination of workflow related to requests for analysis
- Review other analysts work
- Onboarding of new hires.
Physical Demands, Education and Skills:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and proficient at typing.
- Understanding of financial information and loan documentation.
- Minimum of 5 years in banking environment and/or credit field.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in the Doral, FL area
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $50,000/year
Job Status: Full Time