Credentialing Onboarding Specialist
The Credentialing Onboarding Specialist supports the Physician Leadership teams focusing on the Onboarding Process of New and Existing Providers along with contract management for clinicians on a national basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops and delivers standardized workflow polices and procedures for the Onboarding Process
• Commencement of Legal contracting process including ensuring contract offering is in-line with pre-approved Compensation grids
• Liaison between Provider, Practice Manager, Credentialing, Legal, and Provider Enrollment, HR, IT, Payroll, and Executives
• Direct contact with New/Existing Providers throughout the Onboarding process answering any questions or concerns regarding contracts and HR/Pay related inquiries.
• Gate-keeper for the "start" of several processes to ensure a smooth Onboarding process including the administration of the legal contracting and cross credentialing process of Existing Providers
• Responsible for constant follow up to verify Central Services and Practice Managers are consistently updating Provider start dates/status changes and reporting to various departments of the changes
• Capture the tracking and trending data throughout the Onboarding process to provide reporting data for corporate reporting data and displays
• Collaborate in creating applications with Business Analyst to better the process of the multiple Central Services requests
• Facilitate the Job Requisition process to ensure requests are approved and delivered to appropriate recruiting areas
• Review contracts for any deviations to ensure the timely payment of bonuses, salary increases, etc.; enters pertinent pay and dates into Central Services calendar
• Knowledgeable of Kronos time-clock facilities and the rules associated with each location; familiar with the Provider status associated with the rules
• Partner with other departments to facilitate start-ups and acquisitions
Job Status: Full Time