Credentialing Coordinator | Boca Raton, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this position:
Albion Healthcare's division has a client, a growing medical practice management company, looking for a Credentialing Coordinator for the Boca Raton, FL area.
Candidates must have a minimum of 1-2 years’ active experience with credentialing medical practices and/or physicians with Medicare and commercial insurance providers.
Candidates must be organized and able to multi-task high volume of files in various stages at the same time. This position will also include organizing and maintaining physician files; maintain credentialing reports and conduct written and oral follow up to determine application status and communicate with all necessary internal departments.
Job duties will include:
- Complete all requests for Medicare, private insurance and hospital credentialing for numerous physicians and mid-level practitioners in various states.
- Manage a thorough and detailed tracking system for completed and pending credentialing assignments.
- Maintain all files related to practitioner credentialing and licensing by documenting all tasks, phone calls, emails and other forms of communication during the enrollment process in the database.
- Manage provider contracts, fee schedules and contract manager relationships, while analyzing contracts, determining rates and terms and identifying effective/expiration dates.
- Respond to internal and external requests for credentialing and licensing data, including the preparation and presentation of periodic status reports.
- Develop and maintain relationships with individual contacts for the government agencies and commercial insurance providers.
- Minimum of 1-2 years active experience with credentialing medical practices and/or physicians with Medicare and commercial insurance providers.
- Excellent computer skills, including with Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Familiarity with CAQH and experience updating CAQH profiles.
- Some medical billing experience helpful, but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer-service skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated self-starter, detail-oriented and function with a sense of urgency at all times.
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Boca Raton, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $20/hour
Job Status: Full Time