About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion' Healthcare Division has a client, one of the largest healthcare labor management solutions provider servicing on a national basis that is currently seeking to hire a Corporate Recruiter to join their growing team. They serve as a Managed Services Provider to supervise end-to-end vendor and contingent labor for hospitals. With a national scope and local delivery, their Staffing and Recruiting Services address nursing shortages and physician and interim leadership recruitment challenges.
Responsible for the sourcing of candidates for the recruitment and placement of clinical and non-clinical staff to fill posted position within the hospital affiliated facilities or other organizations as directed. The Corporate Recruiter will generate productive candidate recruitment sources to build a qualified candidate pool for Permanent Placement recruitment; provides assistance in: placement with facilities, relocation issues, obtains data for the candidate concerning the hospital, the community attributes including local real estate options, local school system information, and any other data that may assist with a relocation decision as needed or directed.
- Primary function is to source candidates primarily via telephone for existing candidates within the database and new candidate development via cold calling utilizing other approved resources as directed to fill open positions for client hospitals and facilities
- Maintain candidate profiles in database and updates information as needed
- Prequalify candidates for open positions by determining appropriate position requirements
- Provide information to candidates on requirements of positions, market, location and verify availability/level of interest of candidates for placement
- Occasionally assist hospital with verifying status of candidates post interview
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities – This position requires the following minimal requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Maintains working area and equipment in accordance with environmental and safety regulations
- Experience using office productivity software tools like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required; College Degree or coursework preferred
- Prefer 3-5 years’ experience in recruiting environment
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Sunrise, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $23 to $25/hour
Job Status: Full Time