About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
Albion Healthcare Division is seeking for a Mailroom Clerk to work on the Sunrise, FL area! Our client, a national servicing healthcare provider is currently seeking to hire. If you enjoy being on the move, performing diverse tasks in the workplace and have the ability to perform functions related to administration mixed with concierge/corporate event set up, we would love to hear from you!
Essential Functions include but not limited to:
- Mailroom Operations Back-Up (including but not limited to) receiving/logging daily courier deliveries (FedEx/UPS/DHL/USPS) and insuring outgoing daily pick-ups by couriers at end of each day.
- Contact all recipients of incoming overnight packages.
- Receiving office supplies from Staples and securely storing all supplies/boxes in appropriate areas as needed.
- Disseminate office supplies to staff and provide copy paper to copy rooms as needed.
- Retrieve daily USPS mail from designated mailboxes.
- Administer postage to daily outgoing mail as required and bring outgoing mail to mailboxes promptly in time for daily postal pick-ups when feasible.
- Deliver all Interoffice Mail to appropriate recipients.
- Responsible for toner and copier supplies ordering and changing toner when necessary, including troubleshooting of paper jams or equipment malfunctions.
- Responsible for all meeting room set-up requests, including moving tables, chairs and flex wall to accommodate large meetings, including beverage set-ups. Assists with moving small office furniture and folding tables upon request.
- Maintains and replenishes beverages to Executive offices, conference rooms and training rooms regularly.
- Create FedEx labels for various departments upon request.
- Replenish coffee supplies daily at all break areas throughout the day.
- Replenish kitchen supplies throughout the day. Ensure kitchen remains clean daily including wiping down inside of microwaves, wiping down kitchen counters and tables, pushing in chairs, including garbage removal as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities – This position requires the following minimal requirements:
- Organization – proactive in prioritizing needs and effectively managing priorities.
- Communication – communicates clearly and concisely.
- Interpersonal Skills – able to work effectively with other employees, supervisors, and external parties.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies and procedures.
- Basic MS Office computer skills, familiarity with Outlook Email, Calendar functions and familiarity with basic office equipment, including printers/copiers and postage mail equipment.
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required
1 year or more experience working in office environment and/or Customer Service
Physical Demands/ Working Conditions:
- Exert up to 50 lbs. force occasionally, and /or up to 20 lbs. frequently.
- Requires prolonged sitting some walking, standing, kneeling, repetitive tasks/motions and stretching.
- Requires clarity of vision, eye-hand-foot coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
- Requires the perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction; ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound
- Requires normal eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports.
- Requires; dexterity to type
Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in the Sunrise, FL area.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $15.50/hour
Job Status: Full Time