Controller/ Project Accountant
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion Staffing is seeking a Controller/ Project Accountant for a very important construction company in Weston, FL. As the Controller/ Project Accountant you are responsible for the accounting operations of the company to include management of accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing, payroll, production of monthly financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records to ensure the accuracy of the company's reported financial results and that they comply with accepted accounting principles.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintain Chart of Accounts.
- Month end closing/review to produce and issue complete financial reports.
- Provide Financial analysis as required.
- Provide information as needed to accountant for financial statement review and Tax preparation.
- Comply with local and state license filings.
- Cash management to include deposits, ACH transactions, fund transfers requests and reconciling bank accounts.
- Maintain company insurance.
- Maintain Certificate of Insurance, CCIP/Wrap up Programs and bond insurance (if required) per project.
- Process weekly payroll.
- Process Accounts Receivable to ensure cash receipts are applied accurately, invoices are reconciled and collection efforts are timely.
- Preparation & submission of timely contract billing (AIA G702/703) and required documents per project.
- Manage accounts payable data entry, job cost detail, and payments are processed accurately per project.
- Manage purchasing per project.
- Process Notice to Owner and manage Waiver and Release of Liens and Claims.
- Manage accounting filing system.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Sage 50 Premium Accounting
- Quick Books Premier Plus Accounting
- Microsoft Office
- Proficient in electronic mail communication
- Textura Billing System
- Procore Billing System
To be consider for this position, the candidates must have 3+ years of related experience.
Applicants will work in the Weston, FL Area
* Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing may be applicable.
* Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided
Job Status: Full Time