Compliance Analyst | Coral Gables, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for a Compliance Analyst to work at a company located in the Coral Gables, FL area. The Compliance Analyst (CA) is responsible for assisting within the Compliance Department and supporting the Compliance Officer in performing various day-to-day responsibilities including, but not limited to, customer onboarding and ongoing due diligence, transaction monitoring, AML investigations, SAR filings, and OFAC compliance. The CA will ensure compliance with the requirements established by the Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, and OFAC regulations as well as Agency’s policy.
- Assist in the gathering of check supplemental information (drawers and payees) for aggregation in the Compliance Area's monthly transaction analysis databases used for the disposition/completion of activity exceptions and periodic due diligence reviews.
- Complete routine maintenance tasks in the ECS monitoring system (i.e.; account profile, customer / person / account records) for new customers / accounts, due diligence reviews, and KYC follow-ups / updates.
- Reconcile transactional data transfers from the Agency’s core (e-IBS) system to the ECS monitoring system on a daily and monthly basis. (Back-up)
- Download daily and monthly ECS databases (account/person/client/account-notes/flag-history). (Back-up)
- Review and dispose of potential matching CIF records / transactions triggered by the OFAC-EDD Verifier with regard to individuals, entities or countries sanctioned by OFAC or blacklisted by Head Office, following established dual control procedures (Back-up).
- Review and/or sign-off on matching transactions triggered by the Agency’s non-OFAC denial lists (i.e.; IVTS, MSBs, and internal watch lists). (Back-up)
- Liaise with the Compliance counterparts at the Agency’s financial institution (FI) customers, including Head Office,ensuring that post-transaction monitoring inquiries on unusual or suspicious payment activities involving their Agency correspondent accounts are performed on a timely fashion, actively following-up and securing adequate resolution, documentation, and disposition of inquiries initiated through the ECS Software. (Back-up)
- Perform investigative due diligence inquiries relating to real-time AML and OFAC Sanctions screening on FI payment activities. Actively follow-up with the FI Compliance counterparts to ensure timely resolution, substantiating the underlying transactions or clearing any OFAC-related concern, and documenting the inquiry outcome in the ECS FI KYC record. (Back-up)
- Ensure that requisite FI due diligence documentation updates (e.g., USA PATRIOT Act and Final CDD Rule BO certifications, FATCA status) are timely requested /gathered and prepare pertinent KYC memos accordingly. (Back- up)
- Maintain e-correspondent banking customer files up-to-date in accordance to the Agency’s record retention policy.
- Maintain the OFAC Actions Log and validation records pertaining to updates to the OFAC Sanction Lists applied by the vendor. (Back-up)
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Compliance Officer or Chief Compliance Officer.
- 3+ years of banking industry experience, preferably in BSA/AML (KYC/CDD write-ups, and transaction monitoring), and OFAC screening
- Effective organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently, under minimal supervision, prioritizing work and meeting deadlines
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Knowledge of BSA-OFAC regulations and risks associated to banking products
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft office software
- Bilingual, fluent in Spanish a plus but not required
- Bachelor's degree. Advanced degree is a plus.
- ACAMS or FIBA certification is preferred.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Coral Gables, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $65,000/year
Job Status: Full Time