Compensation Analyst | Nashville, TN
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
The Compensation Analyst is responsible for assigned compensation calculations, financial analysis, and other internal reporting functions. This position will participate in special projects within the accounting department.
This position is offered on a hybrid remote schedule, enabling the Compensation Analyst to work from home and in the Nashville office a few days per week, with management discretion.
- The primary resource for compensation calculations for Physicians and APPs
- Prepare trend analysis and identify and reconcile issues
- Assist with monthly cash forecasting
- Work with Payroll and Compensation teams to identify process improvements and control issues;
- Assist with payroll contract and system transitions;
- Ability to review and interpret legal compensation agreements
- Audit internal documentation regarding compensation agreements and pay
- Assist in development, maintenance and reporting Compensation Dashboards
- Use data mining tools to automate compensation calculations, analyses, and reports
- Research and assist with various analysis requirements
- Monitor and implement change with regard to incorrect practices being performed;
- Special projects and performing other job-related duties as assigned;
- Adhere to Information Security Policies and ensure that Envision is as secure as possible
- Regular and reliable attendance required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year accredited College or University
- Must be comfortable in a work-from-home environment;
- Must meet company basic standards for working remotely.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel including pivot tables, complex formulas, VLookUps, etc.
- Proficiency with Access, SQL, and other relational databases and reporting tools.
Applicants will work in the Nashville, TN area
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Albion Staffing Solutions, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment depends solely on your qualifications.
Pay: $50,000 to $60,000/year
Job Status: Full Time