Commercial Loan Closer | Doral, FL
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division has an opening for a Commercial Loan Closer. Assists the Senior Real Estate Attorney with accurate closing of loans within the Legal/Closing Department.
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare physical and/or electronic credit files, to upload, into an appropriate FDM folder, loan approvals with all required signatures and executed commitment letters, if applicable, and to maintain and update a monthly pipeline report.
- Ensure that all closing-related information/documentation is gathered in an efficient manner and properly scanned into the appropriate FDM folder, including, without limitation, financial statements, credit reports, corporate governance documents, OFAC and other due diligence materials, UCC searches and insurance documents.
- Review and analyze specific items and/or conditions, including, without limitation, title reports, lien searches, insurance documents, and surveys, and to facilitate the prompt resolution of title defects and other issues identified, with the lender, the customer, and the attorney or title agent.
- Confirm and input data required to generate loan closing documents within the ARTA Lending System, for all consumer loans and non-real estate-secured commercial loans.
- Review attorney-prepared loan documents to ensure that they conform to individual loan approvals and overall Bank policy.
- Review and approve all loan closing statements. To ensure that all loan fees and related charges are accurately reflected, and that all disbursements are properly reconciled.
- Communicate with attorneys and/or title agents, to facilitate the efficient scheduling, closing, and funding of loans.
- Review all executed loan closing documents to ensure that they are properly completed and executed by all necessary parties.
- Ensure that all wires are requested in a timely manner, and that all request forms are completed and properly authorized prior to submission to the Bank’s Wire Department.
- Provide the Bank’s Loan Operations Department with all information/documentation necessary
- Assist the Senior Real Estate Attorney with other tasks, as needed, within the Legal/Closing Department.
Responsible for compliance with following regulations (if applicable):
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Doral, FL area.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $60,000 to $65,000/year
Job Status: Full Time