Collections Clerk | Pinecrest, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division has an opening for a Collections Clerk to work at a bank located in the Pinecrest, FL area. Work in conjunction with the Collection Manager according to established guidelines, in recovering of all delinquent loans with deficiency balances as well as repossessions and bankruptcy.
- Responsible of all aspects of repossession procedures
- Processes Bankruptcy and Summons Notifications including forwarding notifications to attorney
- Follows up on file to/from attorney regarding Bankruptcy and Summons either by email or by phone
- Requests from insurance company the cancellation of the GAP insurance, extended warranties and serves as backup of the forced-placed insurance coverage
- Prepare Month’s End reports and balance all general ledger accounts for the Collection Department as needed.
- Answering phone according to department needs
- Prepares and submits deficiency notification letters to customers on repossessed loans
- Responsible for all Block posting in the system
- Serves as back up to process Notice of Lien and negotiates with Lien Company
- Temporary replacement of other position, as serve as collector, insurance clerk as any other function within the department, during vacation or any vacancy position, according to department needs.
- Responsible to process Credit Card Payments on a daily basis
- Responsible to send Deficiency Balances (over $5000.00) to the Attorney.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Effective Human Relations
- Ability to accomplish the duties through the use of the computer and general office equipment
- Good understanding of loan documentation criteria
- Basic Mathematical Skills
- Able to be in the seating position for long continuous periods of time, stress varies with peak and slow period
- Banking experience
- Ability to generate reports if needed by using the computer system (Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Words, etc...)
- Good attendance and punctuality are requirements for a satisfactory performance of the department.
- Able to cross-training all areas of the Collection Department
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Pinecrest, FL
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: from $15/hour
Job Status: Full Time