CMA/RMA in Plant City, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion' Healthcare Division has a client in need of CMA/RMA. Our client is a local Internal Medicine practice and is looking for a CMA or RMA to join their busy practice!
- Must have a min of 2 years MA experience
- Must be either certified or registered or have a date set to take the exam
- Recent and extensive Phlebotomy experience
- Call in RX
- Return patient calls
- Acquire lab reports
If you meet the above qualifications, please answer the questions included in this post and submit your resume to schedule an interview.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Plant City, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Job Status: Full Time