Closing Specialist location Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division has an opening for a Closing Specialist to work in a bank located in the Miami, FL area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Assists the Senior Real Estate Attorney by facilitating the efficient and accurate closing of loans within the Legal/Closing Department. Acts as the primary facilitator for all loan closings and the liaison between the Legal/Closing Department, the Bank, attorneys, and title agents.
- Prepare physical and/or electronic credit files, to upload, into an appropriate FDM folder, loan approvals with all required signatures and executed commitment letters, if applicable, and to maintain and update a monthly pipeline report.
- Ensure that all closing-related information/documentation is gathered in an efficient manner and properly scanned into the appropriate FDM folder, including, without limitation, financial statements, credit reports, corporate governance documents, OFAC and other due diligence materials, UCC searches and insurance documents.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive loan closing checklist, in Excel format, for each loan, and to ensure that all loan conditions are met and cleared in a timely fashion.
- Review and analyze specific items and/or conditions, including, without limitation, title reports, lien searches, insurance documents, and surveys, and to facilitate the prompt resolution of title defects and other issues identified, with the lender, the customer, and the attorney or title agent.
- Confirm and input data required to generate loan closing documents within the ARTA Lending System, for all consumer loans and non-real estate-secured commercial loans.
- Review attorney-prepared loan documents to ensure that they conform to individual loan approvals and overall Bank policy.
- Review and approve all loan closing statements. To ensure that all loan fees and related charges are accurately reflected, and that all disbursements are properly reconciled.
- Communicate with attorneys and/or title agents, to facilitate the efficient scheduling, closing, and funding of loans.
- Review all executed loan closing documents to ensure that they are properly completed and executed by all necessary parties.
- Ensure that all wires are requested in a timely manner, and that all request forms are completed and properly authorized prior to submission to the Bank’s Wire Department.
- Provide the Bank’s Loan Operations Department with all information/documentation necessary to properly book all closed loans and to prepare legal binders for each loan processed through the Legal/Closing Department.
- Assist the Senior Real Estate Attorney with other tasks, as needed, within the Legal/Closing Department.
- 3 - 5 years of loan closing experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or other related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detailed oriented and organized with strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common business and banking documents.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $55,000 to $65,000/hour
Job Status: Full Time