HR Support Services Specialist
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion' Healthcare Division has clients in need of an experienced HR Support Services Specialist, for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
- Follow standardized workflow policies and procedures for the Physician Onboarding Process and serves as the primary contact for the initiation of several processes to ensure a smooth Onboarding process including cross credentialing process of Existing Clinicians by serving as direct contact with New/Existing Clinicians, Practice Managers, Credentialing, Legal, Provider Enrollment, HR, IT, Payroll, Recruitment and Executives throughout the process, answering any questions or concerns regarding contracts and HR and pay related inquiries.
- Prepare various contracts, amendments, addenda, memoranda and other legal documents utilizing pre-established contract templates along with job offer documents to create contracts utilizing legal resources and knowledge of general legal terminology to update contracts with variations as required including ensuring contracts are in-line with pre-approved compensation grids.
- Accurately and timely, process and data enter all Clinical new hires and existing clinicians directly into Oracle, the HR system, including new hire information, taxes information, benefit eligibility, compensation, etc. including verifying their I-9 status for government compliance via E-Verify.
- Liaison between Clinician, DOO, Credentialing, Legal, Provider Enrollment, HR, IT, Payroll, Recruitment and Executives for Physician new hires and existing physicians to find answers to varying questions/inquiries and follows-up by relaying answers or clarifying information back to the person who initiated inquiry.
- Review contracts for any deviations to ensure the timely payment of bonuses, salary increases, etc.; enters pertinent pay and dates into calendar reminder.
- Partner with other departments to facilitate start-ups and acquisitions including, but not limited to the processing of new hire paperwork, employment agreements, triggering credentialing and submission to Human Resources.
- Responsible for responding to simple and complex inquiries from employees, clinical staff and managers via telephone, e-mail, Lync, and the web-based case management/portal including transactional inquires and issues involving Oracle.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Strong ability to understand of legal terminology and employment contracts
- Strong communicator and works well in an internal and external team environment
- Ability to meet established production and quality goals/metrics
- Ability to effectively prioritize work on a daily basis in a very fast-paced and changing environment
- Demonstrates attention to detail and analytical skills to ensure accuracy of documentation within the Onboarding and Existing Clinician process
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) with no experience necessary; general business experience preferred.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in the Clearwater, FL area.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Pay: $17 to $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time